Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas!
Welcome to my first blog of 2023!
I’ve just been reading my New Year’s blog from January 2022, I compiled a list of things that I wanted to accomplish during 2022, I promised I would update you all in 2023 as to how I got on…..
- Start running again……I did start, but decided it was kinder to my body to just walk more, so that’s what I’ve been doing!
- Visit more of London…..when time has allowed I’ve managed to do a bit of site seeing.
- Take up golf….it didn’t happen!
- Visit Japan….it didn’t happen, although I did travel a lot last year.
- Resume horse riding…..it didn’t happen!
- Go to the opera to see Madama Butterfly….this did happen, I loved it!
- Visit Blenheim Palace….it didn’t happen, although I did visit Chatsworth House, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
So what are my plans for 2023?
- All of the things I didn’t get to do in 2022!
- Get a Personal Trainer and work on my fitness.
- Sign up for another Burlesque dance class (I did do a short course last year and thoroughly enjoyed it).
- Try to develop a secondary business idea that I’ve been thinking about.
Of course I will let you know how I get on!
I will be back in London either at the end of January or mid February, please keep an eye on my “Home page” for updates.
Posted on January 2nd, 2023