Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everyone!! My first blog of 2022!! I don’t normally see in the New Year, the start of a new year has always made me feel nervous about what the year will bring, so this year I have written a list of positive things that I want to try to do in the following year, rather than make resolutions (I have no vice’s that I wish to stop he he!), so here is my list (in no particular order)………
- Start running again, I have never been particularly athletic, however about 2 years ago I completed “Couch to 5k”, this is a brilliant app, and if it can get me running, it can get anyone running. I stopped after I had surgery in the summer and haven’t got back to it yet. So time to get my running shoes back on……….
- Visit more of London. Although I have second home in London, I very rarely get the chance to explore, this year I am going to make time to get to know our beautiful city better.
- Take up golf (this may be more of a “swept up in the moment idea”), I recently found myself in a golf shop purchasing a gift, and suddenly pictured myself dressed in golf attire on a warm summers day on a beautiful golf course………..we will see about this one lol
- Visit Japan either in the springtime to see the cherry blossom or in the fall.
- Resume horse riding, even from a young age I have always ridden, and was quite a proficient horse woman, and have won quite a few show jumping trophies, life becomes busy and you have less time for hobbies, so I haven’t ridden in years. My ultimate dream is to do a ranch holiday or a cattle drive. So if anyone would like a riding companion please get in touch
- Go and see Madama Butterfly at the Royal opera House in Covent Garden. I am by no means an opera buff, but I do enjoy an opera. I have seen three operas in some of the most beautiful opera houses, but have always dreamed of seeing Madama Butterfly, tickets are being released in May for the production in June and July, so fingers crossed I can get some.
- Visit .blenheimpalace.
Of course I will let you know how I get on!
in the next few days I will be relaunching my new refreshed website. I am very excited to share it with you!
I will be back in London on Tuesday 4th January until Friday 7th January, please keep an eye on my ”availability “ section for updates.
Just a reminder, regular clients that have seen me in the last 6 months will remain on my old rates, as will new clients that have prebooked for 2022.
Posted on January 1st, 2022